- Search normally in Scopus.
- Choose items to export by checking the check boxes to the left of the items you want to save.
- Once you've chosen items, select the "export" option in the toolbar.
- In the Export dropdown menu, choose "RIS format (Reference Manager, ProCite, EndNote)."
- In the Output dropdown menu, choose Complete Format.
- Click the "Export" button.
- Select "Open." Depending on your browser, this may look different, but you will want to choose to "open" with EndNote or with ResearchSoft Direct Export Helper.
- Your results will open in EndNote and be saved in your EndNote library.
Mac Users: If you are having difficulties, use a browser other than Safari or try one of these methods.