If you have configured EndNote and added the catalog as a search option, you can search the catalog from within EndNote.
1. In MERLIN, find the book you're interested in.
2. When looking at the screen for that particular book click the "Save to Folder" link.
3. Then, click the "view saved records" link.
4. Check the box(es) to the left of your item(s) and click "export saved."
5. Select "Endnote/RefWorks" for the format and choose "Local Disk" for where to send the list to, and click Submit.
5. Select "Open." Depending on your browser, this may look different, but you will want to choose to "open" with EndNote or with ResearchSoft Direct Export Helper.
6. Your results will open in EndNote and be saved in your EndNote library.
Mac Users: If you are having difficulties, use a browser other than Safari or try one of these methods.