1. Log in to Canvas.
2. Choose a course and then navigate to the Modules tab.
3. Select the plus button (+) at the top of the module that you want to add the readings to.
4. In the drop down menu, choose External Tool and from there select Discover@MU Reading List Maker and Add Item.
5. Modify the title of your new tool by selecting Edit from the drop down menu seen below.
6. Click on your new title and you will be able to do searches for the readings in Discover@MU, directly from Canvas.
7. You may apply limiters to your search on the left-hand side of the screen, clicking Update once you do so.
8. When you have found the article(s) or resource(s) you want to assign, click on Add to Reading List.
9. Finally, go back to Modules and make sure to publish it.