Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Contact Instructor
- Introduce yourself
- Ask for assignment wording
- Ask if students will have topics in mind
- Talk to the Instructor about what you plan to cover. It eliminates covering the wrong material
- Ask if instructor is building in the Research Process Report
- Ask if instructor is asking students to list sources in order of importance
- Room Considerations
- Try to be in 213 5-10 minutes before class.
- Open both doors to let students in, but close both doors when class starts
- TURN ON ALL COMPUTERS in time for class.
- Log into PollEverywhere if using
- Ask how many went to the latest MU sports event
- Is this your first time in the libary?
- How many of you are freshmen, sophomores, etc.?