Place direct links to resources within 40,000 journals and almost 300 databases within Canvas, E-Reserves, and on web pages:
1. In your Canvas Course, click on the content area you want to edit - in this case, "Assignments." Then click on the "Add Assignments" button.
2. In the editing box, highlight the text you would like to be linked.
3. Now, click on the "Hyperlink" icon in the toolbar. A popup window will appear (if it does not, make sure popup blockers are disabled on your browser).
4. In the popup menu, type out or copy the link to your desired content in the URL box. Then click on "Insert Link."
5. Finally, click on the "Submit" button. The text that you highlighted should link to your desired content.