Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Energy & the Environment
- Biotechnology for Fuels and Chemicals. Mielenz, Jonathan R.; Klasson, K. Thomas; Adney, William S.; and McMillan, James D. Biotechnology for Fuels and Chemicals - The Twenty-Eighth Symposium. Springer - Verlag.
- Renewable Energy. Environmental Encyclopedia. Ed. Marci Bortman, Peter Brimblecombe, and Mary Ann Cunningham. Vol. 2. 3rd ed. Detroit: Gale, 2003. p1193-1195.
- Energy for Sustainable Development (camco)
- Sustainable Development and Energy. John Zumerchik. Macmillan Encyclopedia of Energy. Ed. John Zumerchik. Vol. 3. New York: Macmillan Reference USA, 2001. p1113-1114.
- Sustainability and Environmental Impact of Renewable Energy Sources. Hester, R.E.; Harrison, R.M. Sustainability and Environmental Impact of Renewable Energy Sources. Royal Society of Chemistry.
- Sustainable Energy Use. Charles E. Ophardt. Chemistry: Foundations and Applications. Ed. J. J. Lagowski. Vol. 4. New York: Macmillan Reference USA, 2004. p190-193.
Materials & Toxic Chemicals
Water and Ecosystems
, Applied Life Sciences
, Biological Engineering
, Chemical Engineering
, Civil & Environmental Engineering
, Computer Science
, Electrical & Computer Engineering
, Engineering & Computer Science
, Geological and Geotechnical Engineering
, Industrial & Manufacturing Systems Engineering
, Materials Science
, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
, Natural Resources
, Nuclear Engineering
, Plant Sciences
, Transportation Engineering