Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- An international non-profit association with over 123,000 members, ASCE raises the visibility of civil engineers among policy leaders and strives for excellence in member services.
- ASHRAE Engineering for Sustainability
- Measures to provide safe, healthy and comfortable indoor environments while limiting their impact on natural resources are outlined in a position statement from the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE).
- Association of Environmental Engineering and Science Professors
- "AEEP is made up of and serves professors in North American academic programs providing education in environmental engineering and related fields." This list provides links to information regarding papers, posters, conferences, committees, membership. publications, and job announcements.
- IES - Institute for Environment and Sustainability
- The mission of the Institute for Environment and Sustainability is to provide scientific-technical support to the European Union's policies for the protection and sustainable development of the European and global environment.
- International Network of Engineers and Scientists (INES)
- An independent non-profit-organisation interested in the impact of science and technology on society, INES´ efforts focus on disarmament and international peace, ethics in science, responsibilities of scientists and the responsible use of science and technology, justice and sustainable development. INES has become a network of about 100 organisations and individual members.
- Soil Science Society of America
- "The Soil Science Society of America (SSSA) is a progressive international scientific society that fosters the transfer of knowledge and practices to sustain global soils."
- Sustainable Communities Network
- Provides links to resources on smart growth, economic sustainability, protecting natural resources, and governing community. Publications and papers are also available on the site.
, Applied Life Sciences
, Biological Engineering
, Chemical Engineering
, Civil & Environmental Engineering
, Computer Science
, Electrical & Computer Engineering
, Engineering & Computer Science
, Geological and Geotechnical Engineering
, Industrial & Manufacturing Systems Engineering
, Materials Science
, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
, Natural Resources
, Nuclear Engineering
, Plant Sciences
, Transportation Engineering