Resources for Journalism Graduate Students
Notice: You must present your active student MU ID to check out library materials. Your ID becomes active when you pay your fees at Jesse Hall and the information is entered into the library system. This can take a few days or a week depending on when you paid the fees.
The Frank Lee Martin Journalism Library is located on the main floor in the Reynolds Journalism Institute building (102 RJI).
- Entering from 9th street – turn left from the center of the lobby. (This door is locked after 8:00 PM Monday through Thursday, Saturdays and Sundays)
- Entering from the quad (USE THIS ENTRANCE AFTER 8:00 PM)– enter through the double glass doors between the old and new RJI building. Turn right at the first hallway. (This door is open (during semesters, excluding holidays) Sunday at 1:00 PM until Midnight; Monday through Thursday 8:00 AM until Midnight) For ID card entrance after regular hours, contact Cindy Roe firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us for assistance:J-Library : 573 882-7502
- Dorothy Carner: 573 882-6591
- Sue Schuermann: 573 882-0660
- Karen Marshall: 573-882-7502
- Sunni Sun 573-882-7502
- Email us for research assistance, to make an appointment, or to reserve RJI 102a for a meeting.