Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Client: Sally Hansen
Sally Hansen is challenging the students to “increase basket” meaning increase sales beyond the typical nail polish purchase among Gen Z consumers.
- Nail care history
- How nail polish fits within the broader category of nail care and personal care?
- Sources of growth / trends in nail color/care and overall personal-care (Gen Z’s role)
- Trends in DIY services vs. professional salons, etc. (Gen Z’s role)
- Current at home nail care consumers / how they compare to nail salon consumers (Gen Z’s vs. other groups)
- How nail polish, nail care and body makeup fit within broader consumer trends in fashion/self-expression and self-care (Gen Z approach)
Some links listed in this guide will require a login.
- Your username is your MU pawprint (the part of your email that comes before the @)
- Your password is your MU password (the one you use to login to email)
To find a specific database:
To find a specific article:
- Go to http://library.missouri.edu/journalism
- Select "A Specific Article" under "Looking For"
- If you have the DOI or PMID, use those for an easier search
- Enter the journal title, volume, number, page number, and year
The Journalism Library
We are the world's first Journalism Library. Founded in 1908, our library serves the students, faculty, staff, and alumni of the MU School of Journalism
About the Journalism Library
Maps and Floor Plans
Journalism Library Collections