1. If you are a MU affiliate log into HathiTrust by identifying the school as your institution. If not a MU Affiliate ignore this step.
2. You can create a new collection by two different method
3. Upon creation you can give the collection a title (max 100 characters) and a description (max 255 character)
4. You can either make your collection visible to only you by clicking the Private radio button, or allow for others to see it by clicking the Public. radio button.
5.To add items to your collection go to the full view or search only page and use the Select Collection drop down menu underneath neath Add collection label to select the collection you wish to add this to and click the add button.
*Note guests can only create private nonpermanent collections, to create a permanent collection you must be logged in via your institution.*
1.Log into HathiTrust by identifying the school as your institution.
2. Either click the Collections tab near the top left of the screen and click the my collections tab that appears near the middle of the screen or
click the my collections tab near the top right of the screen
3. Identify the collection you wish to share
4. Make sure that you set that collection to be publicly available. If it is not change click the Make Public Button.
5.Click on the collection you wish to share.
6.Locate the share options to the left of the screen.
7. Click one of the social media buttons to share the collection on a social media page or copy the link and post to any location you want to share it online.