Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
View MU Materials from the Off-site Depository (UMLD & UMLD2)
- People not affiliated with the University of Missouri-Columbia can arrange to view MU Libraries' material stored at UMLD/UMLD2 by one of the following methods.
- Stop by the Circulation Desk on the 1st floor of Ellis Library
- Phone the Circulation Desk staff at (573) 882-3362
- Please request the items you wish to use at least 48 hours before you come to Ellis Library to use them.
- Most items will be available for use within 24 to 48 hours of the request. However, requests made on Friday afternoons will not be available until the following Monday.