Skip to main content
View MU Materials from the Off-site Depository (UMLD & UMLD2)
- People not affiliated with the University of Missouri-Columbia can arrange to view MU Libraries' material stored at UMLD/UMLD2 by one of the following methods.
- Stop by the Circulation Desk on the 1st floor of Ellis Library
- Phone the Circulation Desk staff at (573) 882-3362
- Please request the items you wish to use at least 48 hours before you come to Ellis Library to use them.
- Most items will be available for use within 24 to 48 hours of the request. However, requests made on Friday afternoons will not be available until the following Monday.