EBSCOhost Mobile App (Free)
The EBSCOhost Mobile iOS app is free and only takes a couple of minutes to set up (also available as an Android app). With this app, you'll be able to conveniently access library-subscribed EBSCOhost databases from your phone or other iOS device.
- Access an EBSCOhost Database from a computer.
- At the bottom of the advanced search screen, there is a link marked 'iPhone and Android Apps.' Click on this link and enter an email address to receive an authentication key.
- Head over to the iTunes app store and search for "ebscohost." This should bring the EBSCOhost app to the top of your results. Install the app.
- Now bring up the emailed authentication key on your phone. Once you click the authentication key link (you must click the link on the phone the app is installed on) the app will be connected to the MU Libraries subscribed resources. Remember that the authentication key is only valid for 24 hours. If you don't authorize the app by that point you'll have to grab a new key using the above method.
- Authentication is valid for nine months. After this time you'll need to generate another key using the above method.
EBSCOhost eBook App (Free)
View instructions for setting up this app.