EBSCOhost Mobile App (Free)
The EBSCOhost Android Mobile app is free and only takes a couple of minutes to set up. With this app, you'll be able to conveniently access library-subscribed EBSCOhost databases from your phone or other Android device.
- Access an EBSCOhost Database from a computer.
- At the bottom of the advanced search screen, there is a link marked 'iPhone and Android Apps.' Click on this link and enter an email address to receive an authentication key.
- Head over to the Google Play store and search for ebscohost. This should bring the EBSCOhost app to the top of your results. Install the app.
- Now bring up the emailed authentication key on your phone. Once you click the authentication key link (you must click the link on the phone the app is installed on) the app will be connected to the MU Libraries subscribed resources. Remember that the authentication key is only valid for 24 hours.
- Authentication is only valid for nine months. After this time you'll need to generate another key, using the above method.
EBSCOhost eBook App (Free)
View instructions for setting up this app.