Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Missouri Documents Conference Archive
Organizing the State-Wide Government Documents Conference
- Choose the date making sure it does not conflict with other important events
- Select and reserve rooms through campus room reservation system
- Create our conference website and make sure online registration works
- Research local hotels, make recommendations
- Recruit presenters
- Establish agenda for the day
- Make arrangements for refreshments and lunch
- Make sure we have wireless access for attendees
- Find out how to get into the room in advance of the date, to learn how to work controls for screen, microphone, etc. Test everything using a laptop. Conduct dry run.
- Plan/organize an evening events for additional networking
- Answer questions that come in from selective libraries