Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
For any questions or to request data not available from the links below, contact Rhonda.
Consult the quick guide for more details about the COUNTER reports and how to read them.
Complete usage reports for fiscal years are available on SharePoint:
Journal Usage Data
COUNTER JR5 Reports - Total number of full-text views by year of publication
COUNTER JR1 Reports Calendar Year- Total number of full-text views by month and journal title (January-December)
- 2014-2015 JR1 Reports - Note that although 2016 data is in this file, they are only for partial year because it was pulled for FY17 cancellation project (prior to the end of 2016)
- 2016-2017 JR1 Reports - Note that 2017 will be for partial year, since the year is not over
- 2017-2018 JR1 Reports - Note that 2018 will be for partial year
COUNTER JR1 Reports Fiscal Year - Total number of full-text view by month and journal title (July-June)
Journal and Database Review Info
Overlap Analysis - Reports comparing full-text titles/holdings info available from MU resources (including print, microform and electronic formats)
- BR1 = Book Report 1 - Number of successful title requests by month & title
- BR2 = Book Report 2 - Number of successful section requests (e.g., chapters) by month & title
NOTE: COUNTER Reports do not include titles with zero usage. Only titles with usage are provided.
FY16 COUNTER reports
COUNTER Reports pulled for FY17 review process
- Various reports pulled for 2014-2016 usage (incomplete for 2016 as year was not over)
FY17 COUNTER BR2 reports
FY18 COUNTER BR2 reports