1. When searching for a book in the Library Catalog, start by going to library.missouri.edu and click on "Search MU & Beyond".
2. Type in the title of the book you are looking for, and press search.
3. Scroll down to find the book you are looking for. As seen below, Webster's third new international dictionary is shown as available in green at the MU Law Library.
4. If you would like to know where a branch library is located on campus, you can go to library.missouri.edu and click "Maps & Floor Plans" at the top of the page.
5. On this page is a map of all the libraries on campus. To find more information about a particular library, select a link from the menu on the left hand side.
Contact the librarians if you would like further assistance with locating books, or with any other research needs.