This guide provides information for conducting research related to Environmental Engineering. Navigate by using the yellow tabs above or clicking the links below for more information about different resources.
- Getting Started - Start here for basic tools for gathering research ideas.
- Find Books & Journals - Search for print and electronic books and journals.
- Encyclopedias, Handbooks... - Find background information on your topic using these print and electronic reference books.
- Tool Box - Resources for engineers for design information and conversion calculators.
- Patents & Standards - Use these online tools and guides to find patents and standards.
- Societies - Professional organizations related to Nuclear Science & Engineering.
- Online Resources - Various online resources of interest to environmental engineers.