This guide provides information for conducting research related to Electrical & Computer Engineering. Navigate by using the yellow tabs above or clicking the links below for more information about different resources.
- Getting Started - Start here for basic tools for gathering research ideas.
- Find Books & Journals - Search for print and electronic books and journals.
- Dissertations - Find MU dissertations online as well as full text of many dissertations from around the globe.
- Encyclopedias, Handbooks... - Find background information on your topic using these print and electronic encyclopedias.
- Patents & Standards - Use these online tools and guides to find patents and standards.
- Engineering Tool Box - Resources for engineers including design information and calculators.
- Societies - Professional organizations for electrical and computer engineers.
- Manufacturers' Catalogs - Search online catalogs for suppliers and manufacturers of electronic components.