1. From the Library Homepage, type in the title of the book you are looking for and click search.
2. Select the book from the search results page.
3. Click on "Place Request" to the left of the screen.
4. From here, you can request either the first available copy or a specific copy, as well as choose from where you want to pick up the book.
5. After requesting the book, you will see your place in line to receive it.
6. If you are in a hurry, it may be easier to retrieve the book yourself. Write down the call number, and then find the book in the stacks when you get to the library. If you need more information on how to find books in the library, there are other guides here for you to use.
7. If you need any help, please feel free to contact the library over, chat, email, or person at the reference desk.