1. On the MU Libraries homepage, library.missouri.edu, type a search into the Discover@MU search box and then click "Search" or click on "Search MU & Beyond."
2. You’ll now have a results page with a list of items that match your search criteria. To search for articles only, select Scholarly (Peer-reviewed) Journals on the left side of the screen.
3. If you’d like to refine your search, check one or more of the limiters on the left-hand side of the results page.
4. To see more about an item, click on the item's title. From each item's page, you can email the record, cite it, and export to a citation manager like Zotero with the menu on the right side of the page.
5. The bottom of each record shows you how to get the item: if it is an online item, you may see an HTML and/or PDF link, and if it is a physical item, you will see where it is stored. If the article does not have a PDF or HTML link, click the gold "Findit@MU" button under a record. This will allow you to open it in another database or lead you to a request page where you need to request a copy.