1. Launch your iPhone calendar app.
2. Highlight the date you want to receive the alert.
3. Touch the plus sign (+) in the upper right corner.
4. Select the Title & Location section to name your alert.
5. Type a name for your alert (return laptop, camera, etc.)
6. Type in location of the return if you think you'll forget.
7. Set "Starts" with the time when you checked it out.
8. Set "Ends" with the time you need to return it.
9. Set an "Alert" to remind you when to return the item.
( Allow enough time to get to the J Library.)
10. Returning equipment on time means NO FINES!
1.Open your calendar from your list of apps.
2. Once open tap the + sign to add an event.
3.Tap under title and give it a description.
4. Tap the date and make it the date and time you want to save.
5. Tap on the + sign next to reminders to set those up. You can add descriptions, images, repeat the event if needed. Make sure to tap the SAVE at the top to save it.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Head, Journalism Library
103A Reynolds Journalism Institute
103B Reynolds Journalism Institute