Created by Michael Muchow, Humanities Subject Librarian
Published on October 28, 2013
1. When searching for a book in the MERLIN Catalog, you may find a book is located in one of the MU Branch Libraries.
2. To find where the book is located within the library, you can click on the link for the library location.
3. You will be redirected to a page that provides information about where the book is located within that library.
4. If you would like to know where a branch library is located on campus, you can go to library.missouri.edu and click "Maps & Floor Plans" at the top of the page.
5. On this page is a map of all the libraries on campus. To find more information about a particular library, click on either the icon of the library on the map, or select a link from the menu on the left hand side.
Contact the Reference Desk at Ellis Library if you would like further assistance with locating books, or with any other research needs.