1. If you are searching WorldCat and find a book that you are interested in, you can quickly check to see if it is available through the MU Libraries. To do so, click on the title of the book that you are interested in.
2. If the book is available through the MU Libraries, the University of Missouri will be listed in the “Find a Copy in the Library”.
3. To request the book whether it is in University of Missouri Libraries or not, click on “Request through ILL@MU”.
4. On the ILL@MU logon page, type in your university username and password.
5. A request form for your book should be pre-filled with the book’s information. Add more information to the form as necessary.
6. Check that this information is correct and click “Submit Request” at the bottom of the form. The time it takes to receive a book depends on the processing speed and distance of the library it is coming from.
7. If you have any questions about the WorldCat, requesting books, or any other research, please contact the librarians or visit the reference desk.