FF3. Land Grant on parchment, to Jonathan Bryan of St. Charles County, Missouri, signed by John Quincy Adams, 10 May 1825.
4. Land Grant on parchment, to William B. Burris of DeKalb County, Missouri, signed by Millard Fillmore, 1 Dec. 1851.
5. Bill, Act, and Amendment. S. 26 Senate of the United Stated on Land Claims in the State of Louisiana and Missouri Territory, Jan. 19, Mar. 10, Apr. 1, 1820.
6. The Spectator, no. 432 (London: July 16, 1712). ("Berry collection item" note attached)
7. "AP" in English Dictionary.
8. Cicero. "De republica", bk.3, ch. 12. Text starts: "quo scelere impulsus mare haberet infestum uno myoparone," cols. 569-572.
9. King Charles IX of France (1550-1574), engraved portrait after De L'Armessin, sculp.
10.Page 129-130 from Hypnerotomachia Poliphili, published by Aldus in 1499 in Venice.
11. Page from a 16th c. German Bible, Book of John, ch. 8, woodcut illustration.
12. Leaf from the 1st edition of the King James Bible, London, 1611.
13. Leaf from the Nuremberg Chronicle, German, woodcut view of city, 1493.
14. Leaf from the New Testament. Recto: 2nd Epistle of Saint Peter, ch.2-3. Verso: 1st Epistle of St. John, ch. 1 and the beginning of ch. 2 ends with "caritas Dei perfecta". Gothic type on paper with polychrome initials (one historiated with image of a saint) and floral border (pink, blue, green, purple, red, gold)
15. Page from Apocalypse, Gothic type on paper with rubricated running titles
16. Specimen of papyrus
FF1-13: Late 18th – early 19th century engraved plates; primarily scenes from Shakespeare, arranged by press (from the Trogdon collection)
FF14-17: Advertising ephemera
FF18: Late 19th century social ephemera
FF19-20: Plates and ephemera relating to the art theft of 1981
FF21-23: 20th Century art plates
FF24: Meinem Lieben Freund, Stefan, Zur Erinerrung