Copy of Graduate Student Resources: Plagiarism Check Services
Plagiarism Check Service: Video Instructions
Follow These Steps
***You must be enrolled in a Masters/Doctoral (e.g., MUS_GENL 8090 - Research in Music) Thesis Research Class to use this service.
For additional writing or grammar help, contact the Writing Center at Mizzou:
After completing the request form in Step 1 (refer to Video instructions for more information), a librarian will contact you when you have been added to the Theses Plagiarism Check Course.
After you are contacted:
- Go to https://courses.missouri.edu/
- Log in to Canvas
- Select "MU Libraries Theses Plagiarism Check"
- Click "Thesis Submission"
- And then "Load Thesis Submission in a new window"
- Finally, select “Upload Submission”
NOTE: 100 pages takes about 10 minutes.
TurnItIn Guide to Results: