- Current Index to Statistics - is a bibliographic index to publications in statistics and related fields
- FedStats - is a comprehensive web portal to statistics published by the U.S. Government. More than 100 federal agencies produce statistics. Includes subject and geographic indexes, mapping tools, a cross-agency search engine, and direct links to statistical agencies and data access tools.
- Historical Statistics of the United States - presents the numerical history of the United States. It contains more than 37,000 annual time series of quantitative historical information covering virtually every quantifiable dimension of American history, all from the earliest times to the present.
- ProQuest Statistical Data Sets - Provides data visualization for more than 500 datasets from government and private industry, both domestic and international. Emphasis is in 20th century U.S. economic data and includes diverse subjects such as health, politics, demographics, social services and environmental data. Time spans vary by topic. Charting, plotting and mapping options available. Export data into MS Excel, XML, PDF, or into shape files for GIS.
- ProQuest Statistical Abstracts of the United States - is a one-volume, comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic organization of the United States.
- Proquest Statistical Abstract of the United States 1878-2012 - As the National Data Book it contains a collection of statistics on social and economic conditions in the United States. Free access provided by the United States Census Bureau ended in 2012;
103a Reynolds Journalism Institute
Direct Line: 573-882-6591
Library Information Specialist II
103b Reynolds Journalism Institute
Direct Line: 573-882-0660