Skip to main content
- E-Reserves Lists
Your instructor may provide you with a password for access to a course reserve page.
Tutorial: How Students Can Access Courses in E-Reserves Online
In house Reserves (Print, Equipment, etc)
- Each library has a Print Reserve section.
- You need your MU ID to check out materials.
- The usual checkout period is two hours.
- To learn what is on Reserve, search the Merlin Catalog course reserves by instructor or course name.
- Laptops and other electronics are also available at Ellis Reserve and branch libraries.