- Associated Press Multimedia Archive - provides access to photographs, audio sound bites, graphics and text spanning 160 years of history.
- ARTStor - is a digital library of approximately 550,000 images in the areas of art, architecture, the humanities, and social sciences with a set of tools to view, present, and manage images for research and pedagogical purposes.
- Bibliography of the History of Art - covers the current literature of European art from the 4th century to the present, and of North and South American art from the European discovery of the Americas to the present. Free access provided by The Getty.
- Communication and Mass Media Complete - is comprised of two databases, CommSearch and Mass Media Articles Index and indexes journals, encyclopedias and handbooks in the area of communication studies.
- Project Muse - provides full-text access to more than 100 scholarly journal titles from the Johns Hopkins University Press and other University presses covering the Humanities, Social Sciences, and Mathematics.
- Sage Journals Online - provides full-text access to over 485 journals in Business, Humanities, Social Sciences, Science, Technology, and Medicine from Sage.
103a Reynolds Journalism Institute
Direct Line: 573-882-6591
Library Information Specialist II
103b Reynolds Journalism Institute
Direct Line: 573-882-0660