Before you dive into your project, save yourself time by asking the following questions:
- What am I looking for? facts & figures? articles? guidelines?
- Who else is interested in this information? communities? associations? social workers?
- Where are they likely to post their info? public website? journal article? conference paper?
The tabs above will help you navigate to the information that you need:
- Facts & figures (i.e. statistics) are often collected by governments & associations and posted on their websites
- Articles are usually written by professionals and published in journals or presented at conferences
- Guidelines are usually written up for an institution & many are posted at the National Guideline Clearinghouse
Having trouble tracking down info or keeping this all straight? Contact us and ask!