1. Search SciFinder Scholar as you normally would.
2. Use the check boxes to mark the items you wish to export to EndNote and click "Export" (near the Save and Print links in upper right).
3. Select Citation export format (*.ris) from the For: menu.
4. Click Export.
5. Select "Open." Depending on your browser, this may look different, but you will want to choose to "open" with EndNote or with ResearchSoft Direct Export Helper.
6. Your results will open in EndNote and be saved in your EndNote library.
Mac Users: If you are having difficulties, use a browser other than Safari or try one of these methods.