To receive new book ALERTS:
1. Go to the New Books List at Ellis Library page.
2. Either click a branch library you are interested in (at the bottom of the page) or click on a subject. If you subscribe to a bolded subject, you will receive alerts for all of the sub-topics listed under it. You can subscribe to as many alerts as you like.
3. Subscribe to the RSS feed as you normally would. (For help, go to the RSS How-To tab.)
For the Health Sciences Library, follow these instructions:
1. Go to the New Books at the Health Sciences Library page.
2. Click on any week, and select the option to "Sign up to receive this list via email each week!"
To BROWSE new books:
2. There, you can adjust the dates and choose what libraries you are interested in. (The default is Ellis.) You can click on topics (e.g. History) or types (e.g. DVDs) to see lists of new items.
The Law Library keeps its lists on their Acquisition List Archive.
The Health Sciences Library keeps its lists on their New Books page.
The Vet Med Library has their list on their New Books List