Manually add Libguides to Courses
To add a LibGuide or E-Reserves (LibApps) to a module:
- Go to Modules in Course Navigation.
- Click the plus sign to at the top of the module to which you wish to add it.
- In the dialog box, choose "External Tool" from the Add menu.
- In the list of external tools, scroll down to LibApps and click it. This should open up the selection dialog for the LibGuides Library Content.
- In Content Type, choose the type you wish to use.
- In the Guide menu, locate the guide.
- Select a landing page.
- Click Embed content - this will return you to the Add Items dialog.
- Click the Add Item button in the lower right.
- If you are ready to have the item be available to students, click the cloud icon to publish it.