To set up search alerts:
- Perform a search in the Wiley library.
- On the Search Results page, click on the button titled "Save Search".
- You will need to login with your existing Wiley account or create a new account. Once logged in, your saved searches screen will be shown.
- Click on the Activate Search Alert button next to the saved search to activate database alerts for that search.
- Click on the Alert Manager link on the left navigation menu to set preferences for your database alerts.
To receive notifications of table of contents of new issues of specific Wiley journals:
- Search for the specific journal title.
- You will need to login with your existing Wiley account or create a new account.
- Under Journal Tools on the left, click on "Get New Content Alerts."