1. Perform a search in an Ovid database
2. After conducting a search you will see a "Search History" box with the number of results received. There should also be an "Actions" box in the same area.
3. Hover your mouse cursor over the section of the "Actions" box that says "More".
4. You should see an option to set up an Auto Alert or RSS feed. Click on either option
5. You will need to log in with your existing account or create a new account. After completing the log-in/registration process, simply fill out your search alert or RSS preferences.